Sunday, May 26, 2013

How to Piss Off Denise

Deliver her new washer on a Saturday afternoon, tell her it is all set up and ready to go, and then that night, after showers, she starts the backlog of laundry and it doesn’t work.  No water.  I read the manual, I play with faucets, I check the manual again, and then I leave a very detailed message for each department: sales, service, and delivery.  However, they are closed on Sunday and for the holiday Monday.

I am typing this at a Laundromat that has free wi-fi on Sunday morning when the rest of my family is in church. 

1 comment:

Brian Kruger said...

Wow, Denise. That is an amazing garden. I can't wait to see it in person.
I kind of remember what it looked like when you first moved in... and now look at the difference. That's a lot of bricks, dirt, time and love.