Friday, April 27, 2012

She Climbs a Tree

Climbing up…

Kitchen remodel 170

up…

Kitchen remodel 171

up…

Kitchen remodel 172

near the top.

Kitchen remodel 173

 

I took this to get perspective of the girls, but I was surprise how beautiful spring looks in the front yard!

Kitchen remodel 178

 

Coming down, down, down.

Kitchen remodel 180

 

Picture a Piper wiggling back and forth chanting, “I did it, I did it, I really, really did it!” It’s cute enough for a video, but I’m not going to subject you today.

 

Kitchen remodel 184

 

Posing for me while Kyla is off on her next adventure.

Kitchen remodel 188

 

“Mom, when can I start climbing trees?”

Kitchen remodel 189

“Son, when you are old enough to reach the first branch.  And when you stop sucking your fingers.”

No comments: