Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project: Hawaii (V)--Sight Seeing

The most exciting day so far.  I thought I’d love the walls down, and I do, but I am so excited about seeing in my own living room!  Yes, my friends.  Overhead light.  In the living room.  We had to pay hundreds of dollars to do something every builder should do the first time, but never does.   But look!  Look!  Light!

remodel2 003

 

The lights are up in the kitchen, too, and the last of the electrical is wired.

remodel2 005

 

Tomorrow, the insulation and the drywall go in.  It’s the beginning of the end of Project: Hawaii.  If things don’t go awry, we’ll start the flooring on Friday. 

Hopefully, we can get the kids back here soon!  (Their rooms are less habitable than most of rest of the house, which is saying something!)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This is fun to watch! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)