Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Snowpocalypse I: Day 3


Let's not even discuss Day 2.  The house is too big to clean, too small to get away from the kids.  Let's just admit I was snappish that day, and move on to Day 3.  

We woke up to no bread, milk, or apples, so I planned a Me & 3 outing: walk down the back forty to downtown, have breakfast at the local café, and then go to the grocery store and pack it all home.  

A veggie omelet for me and different versions of carbs with extra syrup for the kids, with a side of bacon.  A good way to start the day.

The streets were clear in town, but my front wheel drive minivan stays in garage--the ice on our shaded private street is only beat out by the ice on the two hills that get us off our hill.  Hence, the lovely walk down the ravine to tow.  Dwayne had no problem on his commute, but I'm chicken with precious cargo.  













No comments: