Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas at the Cabin

Aah, the pictures don’t do it justice, but I like decorating our cabin with my used Christmas finds.

IMG_5017 I bet you’d never guess that a thrift store gave me this tree for free! Smile

I actually had to pry off all the old with lights and put on new ones and cheered it up with red ribbon.  Clearly, it can’t handle the star on top.

IMG_5018

 

 

 

 

 

Our other tree is smaller but sturdier.  Sturdy enough for the kids to decorate themselves.

 

IMG_5023

 

 

I found these for soldiers at an after-Christmas thrift store sale.  Love them!

 

 

I probably spend more time putting lights up than we actually use them, but I like making sure Christmas lights light up the way for neighbors coming over for the annual Holiday Open House.IMG_5020


We don’t have the snow to make it picture perfect, but I love our cabin in all seasons anyway!

No comments: