Sunday, May 29, 2011

An Estate Tour

Dwayne gave Papa Jim a tour of our summer projects (most not completed yet, of course).  Because wine was drunk elegantly out of wine glasses during the excursion, I believe I can call it an estate tour.  Very fancy.
Kyla begins it by asking me to take pictures of her dancing.5-30 Patio play 7

The man (Dwayne) is kinda cute in his lounging PJ’s.  At least, far cuter than he is after 8 hours of working on his stairs!  (Thanks for showering, Babe!)
5-30 Super Kids
Following proper cat etiquette, Smokey followed us down the hill and pretended she had been there the whole time and we were invading her territory.   Pretty snobby for a feline who is technically home-less--though she is garage-ful.
5-30 Super Kids 3

Isn't this a pretty spot?  I love the forget-me-nots that are painting our hills. Dwayne and I have received several bedraggled bouquets given with lots of love and enthusiasm.
5-30 Super Kids 4

No comments: