Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pre-Wedding

Oh, What a circus,

Oh, What a show!

I need to give you a little context for this picture. For us, the wedding was from Thursday through Sunday.   Brian had his bachelor party on Thursday night, so the guys met to pick up their tuxes and then go out for a steak dinner.  I had the three kids  in a hotel room and I was, frankly, a bit tired from the packing up and driving down.  [Generally, the trip to Oregon is about 3.5 hours.  With last minute packing “crises”, potty breaks, lunch and park breaks, we didn’t get to the hotel until 4 o’clock in the afternoon.  We started loading the kids in the care before 10am.]

Anyway, I loaded our stroller and took the kids to another park that evening and then got Chinese for dinner to eat back at our hotel.  At the best of times, Wesley is not the most cooperative “sitter” at a table. 

I call this trilogy Mama Surrenders.

5-14-11 Wedding 002

5-14-11 Wedding 0045-14-11 Wedding 003

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm kind of dreading our trip next weekend to Long Beach. I'm hoping to time it just right to coincide with Ian's nap, and have all electronic devices charged for the older two.

Mama Surrenders... that was priceless!

Blessed said...

CoCo comments:
"Dat boy dere made a BIG mess for his mama to pick up. (dramatic pause) Dat's messy mommy, but weelly funny too!"