Saturday, May 28, 2011

Well Enough Alone: Denise’s Wall

It took me a few days to get outside with a mallet and chisel, and when I took down the frame, I found this. DSCN8202

Not too bad, but the inside had some issues.  Remember, I had run out of wood and was filling in with Styrofoam left over from some Adirondack chair packaging. But the real flaw was that one side didn’t quite cover the concrete pad that had been there before.
DSCN8204

So I rebuilt part of the frame, mixed up some more cement, and a few days later had something marginally better.  I think it will only get worse if I play with it much longer, and I’m ready to move on!
DSCN8209

Right above that area, I planted a little veggie garden, with Kyla’s tireless help.  And by that I mean “help”.  Sigh.  Later, I will editorialize about my latest motto: No good parenting goes unpunished.
DSCN8213

No comments: