Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day…to ME!

Family 2

Most of you know that every May, I drag my family into a studio and get our annual family portraits.  This is really all I want for Mother’s Day.  This year, we tried a new studio, Portrait Innovations.  I will give it mixed reviews as I think they did great work (and had two or three staff with us at all times to help the kids smile and look the right direction!) but buying the pictures was very unsatisfactory.  I had to buy three sheets of any pose I wanted, so I have lots of extra pictures I will end up tossing.  Into the garbage, since photo paper can’t really be recycled.  The other option would be to set up another two or three shrines to my children, but even I find that ridiculous.

Dwayne and Denise 5

all three formal 12


This is a sneak peak of the girl’s flower girl dresses for next weekend, when Brian and Sandi get married.  (Yahoo!)  These are their Easter dresses that I have reworked over the last few weeks.

This might be my favorite picture ever of Kyla.

Kyla formal 5

 

It’s nearly impossible to take a bad picture of Piper.

Piper formal 3

 

And look!  Wesley’s fingers…aren’t in his mouth!

Wes Formal 6

 

girls formal 8Wesley formal 5

 

We always get shots of the kids against Daddy’s knees so we can watch them grow year to year.

Wes knees 3Piper knees 4Kyla knees 1

 

And a few candids.

Piper Wes 2Kyla Wes 5


Truth be told, I have a dozen or more shots I could post, but really, you should be calling your mother instead of browsing blogs!

Happy Mother’s Day, moms.

No comments: