Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bathing for Geniuses. And Their Mothers.

The girls have been driving me crazy at bath time. I put them in before dinner time so that by the time Dwayne gets home, we can have dinner together, brush teeth, and go to bed by 8pm. But it’s been getting hard to cook dinner and care for Wesley when I have girls taking turns screaming, “MOMMY!” Someone has touched someone, or poured water on the other, or isn’t sharing a toy, or..well, you get the picture.

So I came up with the genius idea of putting them in separate tubs in the bath tub. They were so excited because, as Kyla put it, “We don’t have to fight anymore” (my sarcastic italics).

They didn’t last five minutes before they couldn’t stand to be so far apart, so Piper got in the bigger tub with Kyla. Where they played happily together. For another three minutes….’

“MOMMY!!!”

10-5 girls bath 4

No comments: