Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Love

This boy cracks me up! It’s been a busy week for Wesley. We found out he weighs 17# 2oz, which puts him right at the 5th percentile for weight (15 percentile for height). Which means we are adding butter to his oatmeal and veggies, and lots of cheese and yogurt. Fatten up boy—do you want to be like your uncles Keith and Brian?!

October 167October 198October 189October 174

His top two teeth also finally cut through. You can see the drool dribbling down his chin. (Wesley, when you are older, I owe you something for the following picture, in addition to my apologies.)

October 096

He can do so much more than I think I baby lump should. He will turn pages in his board book (in the correct direction) when I ask him to. He can see a toy in a sterilite container, crawl across the floor to reach it, pull himself up on the storage box, reach in to grab the toy, then sit back down and play with it. Babies are so amazing!

Here, he plays peekaboo with me by pulling his blanket over his head when I ask “Where’s Wesley?” Then, so I am equally trained, I wait for him to pull it back down and then exclaim, “There he is!”

October 083

The 30 second video that only grandparents are obligated to watch:

No comments: