Monday, October 18, 2010

9 Months!

10-18 Wesley 9 months 032 A baby’s 9th month “birthday ” is important because that signifies, more or less, the  same length of time as gestation.  (Julie, I said “more or less”!)

Which means I am contemplating those last 11.5 pounds I have left to lose for that ever-taunting  pre-pregnancy weight.  Funny, I had only 10 pounds to lose at the beginning of summer…..

Wesley has other things to think about 10-18 Wesley 9 months 035than Mama’s love handles, though.

 

 

10-18 Wesley 9 months 048

He is now able to easily go from laying down to sitting up.  There are days I can’t even do that!   He hasn’t crawled more than a few steps at a time, but he is moving all around,and standing against furniture.  He’s figuring out what his hands can do, besides cram food into his mouth.  This boy, the one who wriggles with happiness whenever he sees me, the one who doesn’t hit, push, tease, or tattle,  the one who is happy to eat whatever I make for him, the one who gets into his carseat without a fuss, gets dressed without tears, gets out of the bath without a tantrum, this boy is my joy.

10-18 Wesley 9 months 053

No comments: