Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dwayne Works While Denise Plays

I took the kids to the cabin this weekend and Dwayne decided to work all day and finish the stairs!

IMG_2547

IMG_2548

Cool, huh?

 

Meanwhile, the kids and I hit 4 beaches in three day.

Mama:  Hey, kids, we’re about to get onto the ferry.  Back to your seats, please!

Kids: [giggle, giggle] Okay, Mama!

IMG_2482

 

Beach #1.  (I left my camera in the car at Beach #2 & #3.) IMG_2489


Yay!  My friends came up to give me some company and we skipped church to have time at Beach #4.

IMG_2491

 

And the kite came along!

IMG_2496

IMG_2504

IMG_2517

IMG_2526

This is what Wesley looks like when it’s not his turn any more. 

IMG_2499

 

And what could be better than it being the weekend that thousands of caterpillars hatched and started crawling around on everything?  Piper loves all animals, and has three of these pests crawling on her arm.

IMG_2532

 

Over a month ago, someone cut down the rope swing! (The green rope is what remains.) I finally got the new rope up and a bit of a knot tied in.  Let me know if you come across a disk to make this into a new swing!

IMG_2535

IMG_2538

No comments: