Monday, June 10, 2013

The Zoo is So….Wild!

Climbing!

002

Scaling!

003


Zipping!

005


Swinging!

007


Gliding!

008

But eventually, it’s not just going to be my kids who are so wild.  We go visit the lion cubs.

018

020

Drat, I didn’t really get any good shots.  But take a close look at this.

021

Earlier, there had been 6 ducklings.  If you can see the one are the far right, there are now just three.  At least one of them is being played with by the cubs.  It’s fully dead but not as mangled as you’d think.

 

022

Mama Lion had been catching ducklings for her cubs to play with.  Or eat.  And eat?  Hmm.  It was very fascinating and Kyla was really excited to tell me all about food chains.  Mama Lion is clearly on top.

And because I had to stop by the membership counter to renew our card, I bought the carousel punch card.  A special treat cheaper than a café snack with no unwanted sugars.

025033029

We’ll go back lots this summer!

No comments: