Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wild Kids, Wild Lights

The girls and I were finally able to talk Wesley into going to Wild Lights at Woodland Park Zoo (Wesley has been the Party of NO lately).  Of course, he had the best time of all of us, but that is sometimes to be expected from the epitome of contrariness!

My phone camera does not do well with the Christmas Light/Dark Background, but I need them to recall the pictures I took in my heart:

12-19 Wild Lights 112-19 Wild Lights

12-19 Wild Lights 5

12-19 Wild Lights 6

12-19 Wild Lights 4

It was the was the Snow Ball Fight, nay, the Snow Ball War that made Wes the Happiest Child that night. I never caught a recognizable picture of Wes or Kyla that night, but Piper stopped long enough while stuffing projectiles into her Santa hat to let me take this shot:

12-19 Wild Lights 8

Wesley isn’t mad here; he just prefers a fighting stance to be his current pose of choice. Should make Christmas pix a hoot!

12-19 Wild Lights 9 (2)

The butterfly garden was open!

12-19 Wild Lights 3

The girls and I were pleased to see the penguins let out of their enclosure this year!

12-19 Wild Lights 7

No comments: