Saturday, December 8, 2018

Girls Run Wild in Langley

12-8 girls in Langley 1

As much as we go out to the cabin, I rarely get time to meander through Langley.  I didn’t too much today, either, as Kyla adores shopping for about 30 minutes, and then is stick-a-fork-in-me-and-take-me-home-to-my-happy-place done.  But Langley is even more adorable at Christmastime, enough so that now the Victorian Clipper makes trips from Seattle to the Village-by-the-Sea so tourists can enjoy a day of shopping and meandering in the same place we can drive to in 4 minutes. 

12-8 girls in Langley 7

Kyla, Piper, and her BFF, Abby, all joined me for a bit of Christmas shopping on 1st and 2nd street (2nd has Sweet Mona’s and 1st has Chocolate Flower Farm and Star Store).  The girls were quite darling, and a nice break from Whiney Wesley!

12-8 girls in Langley 2

12-8 girls in Langley 3

12-8 girls in Langley 4

I found someone to kiss underneath the bough!

12-8 girls in Langley 512-8 girls in Langley 6

Merry Christmas, Langley!  You put extra roses in our cheeks!

12-8 girls in Langley 8

No comments: