Wesley starts first grade.
4th Graders don’t need their moms taking pictures of them. Perhaps, especially, when said mother is doing something like this:
Did I mention that for the first time in ten years, all kids are in school full time this year?!?!?
My first day of school:
1) Take kids to school and click my heels in celebration several times.
2) Help host the First Day of School Welcome and Coffee.
3) Help a group of PTA-ers put together Back to School packets.
4) Have lunch out with a group of friends at a local Japanese steak house, including a celebratory cocktail.
5) Return to PTA work.
6) Pick kids up from school.
And it was lovely, lovely.