Saturday, December 22, 2012

Slumber Party

I’ve mentioned my bestestest friend in the world, Susanne, on this blog before.  We had our our firstborns at the same hospital and have been in playgroup since Kyla was a few months old.  She volunteered to take all 3 kids overnight last night.  Who, besides my mother, does that?  Susanne, that’s who. 

 

12-22 Slumber party 1Isaac is Wesley’s self-appointed big brother.  He’s got a soft touch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boy bath time!

12-22 Slumber party 2

 

I suspect someone attached a string to this box and Wes seized the opportunity for a free ride.

12-22 Slumber party 3

 

Must be tag. Or is Daddy coming home?

12-22 Slumber party 512-22 Slumber party 412-22 Slumber party 6


With 5 kids, I’m not seeing much room for Susanne to sit….

12-22 Slumber party 7

 

A proper slumber party has popcorn and a movie.

12-22 Slumber party 8

 

And how to fit 5 kids in one room.

12-22 Slumber party 9

 

I’ll be returning the favor soon, Susanne!  And thanks for letting Dwayne and I go see The Hobbit!

 

If anyone else wants an upgrade in their friendship status, you know what to do….

Winking smile

No comments: