Monday, December 31, 2012

Must Be a Tradition

Last year, Dwayne took over the kitchen on New Years Eve to cook each person exactly what they asked for. I blogged about it, and this year, it became a “tradition”.


This year, the kids asked for pizza (each wanted something different 072on their third),

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted some of his excellent fish tacos, 074

 

and Dwayne fixed Jim and himself a steak.

082

 

And then he whipped up some crème brulee for dessert.  088

The man I married didn’t cook like this—I hoped I’ve changed this much for the good, too, in the past 10 years!   Thanks, Babe, for the delicious feast.

 

I love low key evenings, and after we got the kids to bed, we watched 3 Idiots, a movie another friend blogged about.  It’s long, has no particular genre, has subtitles and an off-putting title…and shouldn’t be missed. 

Threeidiots2

1 comment:

Margaret, Jeremy, Evelyn & Isaiah said...

Can we get our reservation in for "Cocina a'la Need" next New Year's Eve?