Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Remember This?

This is the only place in the house the kids can’t reach.

11-26 rumballs

This afternoon, I had to downgrade its rating.  It is now the only place that Piper and Wesley can’t reach.  But since Kyla will get up there to get rumballs (that she doesn’t even like!!!) for her siblings, it’s kind of a moot point.

 

* * * * * *

In news quite unrelated, I treated myself to a 75 gallon mesh compost container today.  With the weather so nice this afternoon, Wesley and I mowed the lawns and cut back the garden.  In a little over an hour, I had 74.5 gallons of yard waste in there.  I thought it would take longer than that to fill, but since I don’t plan on working in the garden again until all that compost has turned to dirt, maybe this will work out fine. 

No comments: