Sunday, December 11, 2011

Redmond Town Center Christmas Train

All aboard!

12--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 6

Have I mentioned I loved the Christmas season?  We took the kids over to Redmond tonight to ride the Christmas “train” and see the decorations.  The girls loved the big wreath!

12--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 212--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 9

 

We had to wait all of 30 seconds to get on the train and the nice family we shared a car took our picture.  She only took two shots so there was no way to get a good family portrait.  I just chose the one I looked best in. 

12--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 5

 

My little elves…which one is going to get coal in his stocking?

12--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 1012--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 8

 

12--11 Redmond Town Center Christmas 1

No comments: