Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Spirit

We live at the end of a private cul de sac, with approximately three neighbors who drive past our house on a regular basis.  But it is important to decorate because I like it.  12-24 Wes and Piper outside lights 6

12-24 Wes and Piper outside lights 1

Since I’m still glowing from this summer’s dry creek bed/bridge project, I thought that the project should glow as well.  I have white lights on the bridge, and blue lights coming under and pooling near the reindeer.  The deer was a tangle of lights in my neighbor’s attic and she happily gave him to me if I wanted to sort it out.  Three hundred lights later (and a few nights in front of the TV), he shines again.12-24 Wes and Piper outside lights 4

 

The same neighbor decorated the tree for daytime beauty.  12-24 Wes and Piper outside lights 8

 

12-24 Wes and Piper outside lights 7

 

Mostly, I take these pictures so I can review next year and do the same thing more easily.  And perhaps to cheer myself up in January and February.  If I ever take the lights down. 

No comments: