Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Backwards Girl

Kyla likes wearing her clothes backwards.  I thought at first it was just carelessness and not looking at the tags before she dressed herself, but every single day she has at least her shirt or her pants (but usually both) on backwards.  I haven’t thought about it too much, but today I took the two younger kids to Kyla’s preschool Christmas “concert”.  First of all, most of the girls were wearing dresses.  Not only is Kyla wearing her favorite orange shirt and the first pants she found in her drawer, but both are on backwards.  Oh, well, I’m not in the cool mom group at preschool anyway.  038039

But my favorite thing about Kyla’s look?  Walking behind her as she goes up the stairs.  Her motion says up and her clothes say down.  It’s a bit of a mental discombobulation.

No comments: