Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Charming-est Village on the Sea...at Christmas

We don't make it out to the cabin often, and I rarely make it without extra kids---kids who don't belong to me so I can't just leave them at the cabin while I window shop Langley. This time, we had a weekend with very little obligation and more time than usual.  Piper snuck in on the downtown date Dwayne and I planned, but she is quite delightful as an only child.  

But I still got my kiss under the kissing bough!
 
Langley, in addition to great decorations, has fun outdoor sculptures.  We put this rabbit contraption to work. 



We found this even more fun.  We didn't bother taking pictures of the rabbits--so numerous that the game to count them all gets dull after the first three dozen. 
Regardless of the rabbits, I finally got to frolic in one of my favorite places with no agenda other than to enjoy.  Definitely an early Christmas gift!


No comments: