Sunday, October 4, 2015

New Niece!

Brian and Sandi brought their new baby, Amber Nicole, (born Aug. 14) up to our area so we can fight over who gets to hold her.

10-4 Amber

For those who don’t read body language (um, guys), this is Julie clearly telling me that it’s not my turn to hold Amber.  But I can take pictures.  Just kidding.  Mom and I were too busy scratching and clawing each other for baby dibs.

10-4 Amber and Julie

But it was a gorgeous day, and I had filled the car with wheels of all sorts.  Wesley tried riding the scooter with his roller blades.

10-4 Family play at grandmas 1

10-4 Family play at grandmas 4

Everyone got into it.

10-4 Family play at grandmas 6

Yep, everyone.  It’s one of the reasons I love this woman!

10-4 Family play at grandmas 14

10-4 Family play at grandmas 19

Parker took a shine to the scooter Wesley has outgrown.  Don’t worry, Parks, I’ll let Santa know!

10-4 Family play at grandmas 10

Even wheel-less, she’s cute.

10-4 Family play at grandmas 11

And the new daddy got a picture of all the cousins…and me! 

10-4 Kruger Cousins

10-4 kruger cousins 2

No comments: