Thursday, May 10, 2012

Truly My Last Post About the Kitchen

Before:

4-12 Kitchen before 5

 

Now (remember, this is after I dropped my camera on the beach—lighting, focusing, zooming are not really options anymore, but at least it still takes pictures, kind of):

5-9 Kitchen final 3

 

*   *   *   *   *   *

Before, standing by the stove/refrigerator corner looking out:

January February 2012 132

 

January February 2012 131

 

Now, similar placement (bad lighting, the “yellow” is actually a harvest gold):

5-2 Kitchen finished 3

 

* * * * * *

Before, low kitchen ceiling:

January February 2012 133

 

After, just finishing up:

4-22 Kitchen almost done 17

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I think it turned out to be just fabulous!!! It really opens the whole floor plan up, and makes it seem so much more liveable!

Dianne said...

It looks great! I wouldn't have done it - I'm not a big fan of seeing my entire (messy) kitchen from the entire main floor, but I do like how everything feels bigger. :)