Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Sweetheart Birthday I: Morning

Piper was born four years ago today.  Piper's birthday 072

 

She woke up to presents on the table, one of them wrapped her  Special Wrapping Paper.  (Dwayne and I shot ourselves in the foot by making it a tradition to stay up late the night before a birthday, drawing [Dwayne] and coloring [me] a poster that doubles as wrapping paper.)  Here she 0pens her hooded kitty towel/blanket.Piper's birthday 076

 

Then we hang it on the wall until we tear down that wall, sometime in April.

Piper's birthday 077


I had wanted to find her a ceramic tea set, but I could only find her this tin one, which turned out to be brilliant fortune.  Why would I deliberately purchase a set with nine tiny breakable items?

Piper's birthday 080

 

All the kids loved it enough to eat miniscule pancakes off the miniscule plates, washed down with multiple miniscule cups of tea, flavored to taste just like water.Piper's birthday 087


Piper carefully pours tea for her guests.

Piper's birthday 091

No comments: