Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful

If you follow my SIL’s blog, this will look eerily familiar.  I took most of the pictures (with much more enthusiasm than skill) with Julie’s camera, so we have the identical shots from Thanksgiving. 

Julie and Keith opened their beautiful house to the dozen or so of us.  Julie sets a table that could be featured in any ladies’ magazine. 

This is the exquisite Julie.

Thanksgiving 021


This is me.  Thanksgiving 056

It’s really quite astonishing we are friends.

 

This is my other sister, thanks to Brian’s excellent taste.  Welcome to the family, Sandi! 

(Kyla and Piper can walk into any room and immediately identify the suckers who will read long, tedious books.)

Thanksgiving 135


Here’s another sucker.

Thanksgiving 123

 

This is the scarf I am knitting Piper for Christmas.  “Why is your mother knitting it if you claim you are knitting it?” you might ask.  But I’d rather you didn’t.  Ask, that is.

Thanksgiving 137

 

These were easily my favorite shots of the day.  Wesley Scott and Parker Scott are only 7 months apart, and finally, those 7 months seem less than they did a year ago!

Thanksgiving 067

Thanksgiving 068Thanksgiving 069Thanksgiving 145

 

Cheers!  I love my family!

Thanksgiving 027

 

They are all so funny….

Thanksgiving 060

 

Thanksgiving 064Thanksgiving 119Thanksgiving 121Thanksgiving 130

 

 

Thanksgiving 038

No comments: