Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orange you glad you wear orange?

We went to the children’s museum today, so I dressed the girls in orange, so I can see them running around while I meander in their general direction. But the museum had a day camp going on this particular day, and to help identify the campers, they all were given orange shirts. On one hand, it foiled my plans. On the other hand, Kyla did go over to the group during a special story time and blended right in with her camouflage.

Here, we are back at home after naps.

August 2010 055

August 2010 058

It was a happy accident that Wesley was also wearing orange. In fact, it was just a plain miracle that he was still wearing the same shirt at the end of the day that I had put him in at the beginning. So I took some pictures of the posse.

August 2010 071

And because I can’t help taking pictures of my baby, here’s another one.

August 2010 082

And here is just another outfit that must be shared….

August 2010 098

No comments: