Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping

We went camping last weekend. Yeah, the weekend, the only weekend of the summer, that it rained. Actually, since we were with 3 other families (friend-families, at that), it was still enjoyable.

My camera never made it out from the bottom of the diaper bag, so I am relying on Sharla’s pictures of our time at the beach during low tide. Marcie took some great shots, but I am going to have to drive to her house, tear down the door, and demand she update her blog with pictures of my kids. Or, perhaps I will just try to download them onto a thumbdrive next time I see her.

Here’s the picture I took a few days after the camping trip. This is our backyard. I think it speaks for itself.

August 2010 048

2 comments:

setalam said...

Ha! When I read this post, I started really laughing out loud, not just LOL :-) By all means, please break down my door! I'm working on sharing the pictures...updating my blog is another beast entirely.

Blessed said...

Laughed at the yard photo! I should have taken one of your tent in our "man cave". It fit right in! :)