Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, Baby! A Baby!

Baby Parker was born to Keith and Julie about 8:15 this morning. We got to visit him (and his parents) in the hospital.

Check this out. First, perfectly ordinary looking newborn, sound asleep.

8-26 Parker Scott Kruger 1

But take off the hat and you have….

8-26 Parker Scott Kruger 2

Where did all that hair come from???? Parker Scott looks more like Dwayne’s child than any of Dwayne’s children. How did two people who both were blond as babies, and who both had parents who all were blond babies, have this little guy?! And this hair came out fully conditioned with extra body. It’s gorgeous.

8-26 Parker Scott Kruger 3

If I didn’t already fully love this child 8 months before it was born, this little thing with the abundant hair would have had me at “WAAAH”. Love him, love him.


And I think his parents feel the same way. Congrats, my brother, my sister.

8-26 Parker Scott Kruger  and parents

No comments: