Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Snow Beautiful!

Schools were closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but luckily, when your mom is your teacher, you don't ever have to have a Snow Day!  (But I gave myself one on Monday.)


I pulled a Dwayne on this one and got them to go back outside 3 times, saying I wasn't able to get a good shot.  Hopefully, it will be a few years before they read this post.  Kyla's only to the early school years on her tour through our blog, so I've got time.
 

And this is why my, ahem, winter lights stay up so long. Yes, I don't want the work of taking them down, but my excuse is because if there's a chance of snow, my snowflake lights should still be on the pergola.  



And the birds.  We have both a hummingbird feeder and a regular bird feeder outside the kitchen window, and I enjoy seeing the winged traffic outside.  


Power stayed on and the kids were back on track by Thursday, and we won't be around to make up any days this June, so let it snow!

No comments: