Monday, July 23, 2018

Wesley Helps Me Build A Bridge

Again, with sisters gone and me recently rescued from a monster, Wesley needed to have a special Mama-Day.

He loves to build [verb, def. 1) to create something new from various materials, 2) take Mama’s tools and leave them scattered around.]

Luckily, Mama had a building project that was both simple and instructive. I had enough leftover materials from the garden bridge I built at the cabin to build a second mini-bridge.

This is the original bridge. Do you see how we cut the side braces into arcs?  The inner arc was just garbage…

During day 8 More dirt 4

…so Wesley and I took the leftover Trex board. I drilled the holes and he screwed it together.

7-23 Snake, Wes is my hero 8

What a great mother-son project!

7-23 Wes helps me build a bridge 5

No comments: