Saturday, November 17, 2012

Best Dressed

001

I was in the laundry room doing some sewing and, of course, the kids followed the mommy magnetic field and followed me in.  Luckily they got completely distracted by the swimsuits hanging up, which led to a hilarious game of “Swim Lessons”. 

 

 

This is how Piper likes to play, and it is a bit of insight into Piper’s brain….

 

Piper: Kyla, I’ll be the baby who’s not even one years old and it’s my swimming lesson and I’m supposed to wear my floaties but I don’t want to and so I won’t.

Kyla: Okay, baby, it’s time to put on your floaties.

Piper: No, no, no, no. I won’t wear my floaties.

Kyla: Come on, sweetie, you need to wear your floaties!

Piper:  No, no, no, I don’t wanna!

(Repeat, repeat, repeat.)

*                *              *               *                *                 *

Wesley has taken this as his fashion turning point.  Yes, those are his swim diapers over his swim shorts.

003

 

Wesley stepped it up a notch today when he put Piper’s gymnastics leotard over his regular clothes.  Then he put on his swim shirt, then Piper’s pink swim shirt, and his blue scarf, and sat down to watch Dinosaur Train. 

021

No comments: