Friday, July 20, 2012

Company Picnic

Dwayne’s work team had a family picnic on one of the rainiest days of the last few weeks.  We had already decided to go after naptime, so it was almost sunny by the time we arrived.

 

No way is Dwayne going to get stuck carrying around balloon swords without using them.  Go Kyla!

005

 

Piper likes the idea of playing, but not as much as the reality of eating kettle corn.

010

 

Kyla tried her skills at climbing the rock wall. 

012

 

Mama (on the left) tested her skills and make it nearly to the top.  I’d like to blame the cowboy boots I was wearing, but really, my arms need to be a lot stronger to carry the load of chocolate chips in my belly.

017

018

 

A good time was had by all.  How do I know?  Because Wesley threw up all the food he had eaten there by 11pm that night.

No comments: