Saturday, July 17, 2010

Piper, Little Mother Extraordinaire

7-4 Piper bike 2

I mistakenly think of Piper as my little imp, an angelic-looking trouble maker who is so happy-go-lucky that is she is nearly impervious to correction.

Well, she is all that, but she is a tender care-taker as well. She likes to wear footie jammies, so she can zip her doll up and carry her around in her own Baby Bjorn.

7-16-10 Piper 2

Like me, she carries her baby while doing chores. (Please ignore the naked bottom in the back. Those familiar with this blog have seen this before. She is wearing shoes so she can go ride her bike again once she helps me water the tomatoes.) 7-16-10 Piper 5 7-16-10 Piper 4

Pooh Bear was the lucky recipient of a backpack ride after dinner. (You can see his foot by Piper’s hip.)

7-18 Piper backpack

She likes to give her charges a bit of fun, too. Here, Pooh gets an underdog push in the jumperoo.

7-18 Piper underdog

And here are one of those things that just melts my heart. Among the pictures I downloaded, I found a few Piper took on her own. She likes taking pictures of her kids, too.7-16 Bear, by piper

6-22 Baby by Piper6-21 Scout 6-22 Piper snapping Piper

No comments: