Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby, Baby!

Wesley is 6 months old now!

7-18 kids 3 kiss

He sits upright if you prop him up just right and don’t breath in his general direction.  He definitely knows his name and loves to watch his sisters’ antics.  It is difficult to take a picture with his fingers not in his mouth.  He sucks two fingers at a time, and although he has a preference for the two nearest his thumb on his left hand, he’ll take any two he can.  Even Daddy has given up trying to break him of this.  I find it endearing, of course.


Since it is a significant milestone (monthstone?), and I have recently found my camera, I took a lot of pictures of him this weekend.

7-18 kids 1

Gang signs?

7-18 Wesley's 6 months 1 

I’m not kidding about those fingers! 7-17 Wesley 1   

Dwayne pulled Wes’s fingers out for this shot.  I love it!  And look at that handsome man in the back.  The Hawk is back!

7-18 Wesley's 6 months 5

Since Piper likes to snuggle on top, she assumes Wesley would appreciate the extra consideration she’s giving him.

   7-18 kids 4

 

Oops, must have breathed in the wrong direction!   7-3 Wesley 27-3 Wesley 3


I can’t think of a good commentary for this picture.  Wesley speaks for himself here, I suppose.

7-16 Wesley

No comments: