Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Me & 3 Camping--and it was fun!

For the first time in our Me&3 career, I took the kids camping...and we all really enjoyed ourselves!

Because Kyla needed to be droppped off by 9 and picked up by 3pm in Eagle Creek (aka Middle of Nowhere But Pretty), OR, I searched for a convenient place for us to stay that week.  We found a pretty campground less than 10 minutes away from camp.  We only stayed for 3 nights, but if I had been able to alter our hotel reservations, I would have happily done a 4th night.  I was too busy reading books (currently evangelizing Sherry Thomas's Lady Sherlock series-- started first book at 10pm and finished at 3 in the morning!) to take many pictures, but the kids were happy to *hang* out all day at camp, too.😁



True to form, Wesley spent most of the time in his pajamas.

The kids got to try street tacos for the first time and LOVED them.  We are developing our palate, thankfully!

No comments: