Sunday, June 17, 2018

Fathers Day

6-17 Father's Day 1

I’m not great at coming up with good ideas for celebrations, so I just asked Dwayne what he wanted to do for Fathers Day.  He came up with a lake cruise, and we found one leaving out of Kirkland and were able to get tickets for the five of us and my parents. What a perfect day! 

It was one of our first hot days of the season, so no better time to enjoy the Northwest views!

6-17 Father's Day 3

If it wasn’t cold or difficult, I’d love to take up kite-surfing like this guy.

6-17 Father's Day 5

And I’m not sure why I don’t a castle yet.  They seem to be available.

6-17 Father's Day 4

This man is a great man and excellent father.  (A terrible mother, but that’s why I’m around.)

6-17 Father's Day 7

6-17 Father's Day 9

No comments: