Monday, December 25, 2017

White Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It slowed down sometime during the night, but we woke up to this on Christmas morning. 

12-25 It's Christmas! 14

12-25 It's Christmas! 16

12-25 It's Christmas! 17

12-25 It's Christmas! 24

After breakfast clean up, the kids went out to play, and Dwayne and I took ourselves for a walk.

12-25 It's Christmas! 19

Have I mentioned how much I like decorating the outside for the holidays?  To be truthful, it’s more how much I enjoy having it decorated.  And, honestly, once it goes up, it doesn’t come down until 1) it’s warm enough, and 2) my to-do list is otherwise short. So I’ll get to enjoy my ducklings for quite a while yet.

12-25 It's Christmas! 21

Oh, I think for next year, Mama Duck needs a Santa hat.

12-25 It's Christmas! 22

And maybe she’s not the only one.

12-25 It's Christmas! 29

Thanks, Snow, for finishing the decorating for me.  I love it!

No comments: