Friday, November 25, 2016

National Swear Day 2016

DSCN0511 (2)

National Swear Day is kinda becoming a dud, as Dwayne hasn’t sworn while getting and setting up our Christmas tree for years now.  In spite of that, we still make it one of my favorite days of the year.

Check out the blue sky and perfect weather!DSCN0460

DSCN0468

We are going to find the perfect 11’ tree…

DSCN0469

at our favorite farm that has always had perfect, tall trees, until all of us consumers bought them out the last few years.

We finally had to settle for a pre-cut, and more expensive, tree.  But we’ve gotten screaming deals the last two years, so it evens out, especially when you consider the s’mores.

DSCN0478

DSCN0486

Dwayne and I even found a cute little place to practice our kissing.

DSCN0493

DSCN0501

I’m also a big fan of the letters to Santa.

DSCN0516

Dear Santa,

DSCN0521I have been very good this year.  Well, except for the one time I hid Grampa’s wine materials.  I would really like to find a book of edible foods in the forests of Washington, and Love, under the tree.

From,

Kyla

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. DSCN0523Well, except for the one time when I been kinda bad. I would really like to find a vet kit under the tree.

From,

Piper

Dear Santa,DSCN0529
I have been very good this year. Well, except for the one time when I didn’t. I would really like to find a phone under the tree.

From,

Wesley

 

DSCN0531

DSCN0538

No comments: