Monday, September 8, 2014

Silhouettes

Dwayne likes hand-drawn portraits, so occassionally I try to do accommodate that.  But I’m just as likely to take something he wants, twist it around to something I want, and wrap it up to present to him.  This year, I had silhouettes made.

I found an Etsy site that would take my profile shot and then digitally make it into a silhouette.  It was reasonably priced ($15/picture) and, being digital, I could do what I wanted with the final product. 

Here are the the at-home shots followed by the silhouette:

DSCN1403 photo 5 DSCN1381photo 1 (1)

DSCN1437 photo 2 (1) DSCN1461 photo 3 (1) DSCN1476photo 4

 

I told Dwayne it was a birthday gift, but really, it was so I could finally complete this frame and cover up the stock photos of strangers I had in there for about two years.  Hope I like these, because I’m probably not going to be updating them soon!

No comments: