Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt, Whidbey Style

I’m about to show some really cute pictures of my progeny, so I’ll even it out by showing a few ugly ones I snapped of Wesley.  Balance, my friends, balance.

IMG_50252014 110

 

We were at the cabin and hit upon the weekend of the community egg hunt.  I had mixed up the time, so we had time to eat lunch and Piper taught me to make dandelion chains (which she sat down with a bunch of flowers and figured herself—typical Piper).  Wesley helped by picking her lots of flowers, and Kyla wore the jewelry and then went off exploring on her own (typical Kyla). 

IMG_5039

[Kyla is currently our beloved toothless wonder, but when she had lost two more teeth, Piper went and pulled one of hers out.  I cannot swear it was loose to begin with.]

IMG_5046

Before the Big Wilt, Piper was the most festive egg hunter.

IMG_5052

IMG_5047

 

People, shmeople.  This is what really stole the camera’s eye.  Look at the beautiful April weather!

IMG_5050

No comments: