Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Phew, what a day!

I got to be part of Piper’s Kindergarten party.  (Pipes is the 3rd from the right in the front. She is a puppy dressed as a fairy princess.  Yep, three layers over her regular clothes.)

halloween 008

 

Kyla is 3rd from left, front.

halloween 014

 

We’ve known this family for a two years and last year the parents made 5 matching Angry Birds costumes.  This year, Mom is Gru and then her four minions.  She made these herself.  I am so impressed.

halloween 022

 

I managed not to have any pictures of myself.  I have a purple dress that is a twin to Kyla’s and a crown that is identical to Piper’s. Wesley was both Spiderman and a dragon-dinosaur today. 

halloween 024

 

It won’t be like this forever, but 3 kids meant 5 parties (5 different classrooms) and then I love our small town and our particular neighborhood so much that we trick-er-treated both places and meet up with many friends and acquaintances.  But, phew, I’m glad the kids are asleep and costumes are off.

No comments: