Saturday, March 24, 2012

“Worst Day Ever”

Piper has recently decided that almost every da3-24 Sunny spring 5y is, at least briefly, “the Worst Day Ever”.  She can go to a birthday party, play hard, eat pizza and cake, open a really nice goody bag, and get a bit of a tummy ache, which made this, as you can guess, “the Worst Day Ever”. 

So the fact that today was in the 60’s, Daddy was home, we played outside all afternoon, there was a still a point where she declared this to be the W.D.E.  I have photo evidence that if this is her W.D.E., she leads a pretty charmed life. 

3-24 Sunny spring 6

 

I find this picture hilarious, because Kyla keeps asking me, “Mama, can you see me?  I’m camouflaged as a branch!”  [She knows exactly what camouflage is, but hasn’t grasped that dressed fully in bright orange makes her stand right out against early spring!]

3-24 Sunny spring 2

 

See that arm to the right of the chimney?  That’s my beloved husband cleaning off the debris from the roof.  What I raked up from around the house more than filled our yard waste.

3-24 Sunny spring 7

No comments: