Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Children’s Museum with Cousin Parker

I’ve been grandfathered into the membership that allows me to get 3 free guests in each time I go. (Yes, please call me and we can meet you there some morning!)

It was a good thing it was free for Parker because I dare you to find a picture he looks happy in.  Julie has the better camera so maybe she got something I missed. 

October 029October 06410-12 Children's museum 810-12 Children's museum 4

10-12 Children's museum 1

 

But my kids hadn’t been in at least a month (though we’ve hit the other children’s museum twice since then), and had a marvelous time.

10-12 Children's museum 210-12 Children's museum 3

 

Kyla loved the costumes and watching herself on the TV screen.  [Note: her t-shirt says, “Why, Mommy, WHY???”  When she first wore it, she asked what it said, and when I told her, she asked, “Why does it say that?”]  Piper got to treat sick animals at the animal clinic.

10-12 Children's museum 610-12 Children's museum 7


And all three thought the new floor piano was worth a second stomp.

10-12 Children's museum 5

 

But the real fun comes on the roof top, where there is the most complex and largest play system I’ve ever seen.  Piper and Wesley continued their “Drag a kid down the slide for fun” game they started earlier in our basement.  See the October 5th entry.10-12 Children's museum 910-12 Children's museum 10

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, no real happy photos, but I did find some of him not-crying, does that count? We actually did have a good time, we'll try again when he's walking!