Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wesley Tries Grape Popsicles…And Likes Them

He also got his first jelly bean today.  (I believe he can thank Piper for that.) It’s the red stain on his collar.

June 077

May I endorse a product for a moment?  Our housemate has a spray and wash called Zout, which is in the same shaped bottle as my OxyClean spray.  I used Zout on this shirt when Wesley tried a few chocolate chips and he mostly got chocolate drool down his shirt. I sprayed it, washed it, saw stain, repeated process.  The third time, I realized that I wasn’t using OxyClean and sprayed it with that.  The shirt came out looking new.

Until the popsicle.  And jelly bean.  I sprayed with OxyClean the first time and it came out perfectly. 

Please leave suggestions on what Wesley should stain this shirt with next.  Smile

No comments: