Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family Fun Time

Remember this couple?  They’ve been married a month now and made their first visit to visit Seattle.  We got to see their wedding and honeymoon pictures and enjoy their company.
 108
055

Keith and Julie hosted and grilled the best beer can chicken and teriyaki steak. 
048

Auntie Janet enjoyed Parker.  Parker enjoyed Auntie Janet.
051

Against family tradition, we played more than we ate. It was a blast!
056

Dwayne organized a soccer game.  We love their backyard because it’s straight and flat and fenced in.  That suits our skill level.  Kyla was excited to play soccer on Daddy’s team. Piper alternated between riding on my shoulders (occasionally covering my eyes) and me carrying her in front of me to help her kick the ball  like a human foosball player.
077064

I was not on the same team as my husband and firstborn.
083

Wesley was on his own team, Team Mayhem.  He wanted the “da”.
087
082

The game pitted brother against brother…
058

…and wife against husband.
076

“Hey!”
070

This is a family portrait.  Piper’s feet can be seen through my legs, where Uncle Brian is helping her kick the ball.  Julie and Parker are our spectators. 
084094

Then the kids got out their bikes and trikes and we took advantage of their great (flat) driveway.
103

No comments: