Friday, May 14, 2010

Wesley!!

I’m pretty taken with the little dude.  He is just a few days shy of 4 months and numbers smiling, laughing, spitting up, rolling over, getting the hang of the exersaucer and jumperoo, and sleeping really, really well as his accomplishments in his first months outa-utero.  (I may have made that last word up.)

Yesterday, he reached the depths and the pinnacle of his spit-up-ness.  First, while he was hanging out in the Baby Bjorn, he spit up about half a gallon, give or take, of milk right into the bathroom sink as I was brushing my teeth!  (This is the good news, for those who are unsure of what to do with spit up stories.)   However, he made up for it later while he was sitting on my lap helping me put away laundry when without any warning, he covered every single item in my newly folded laundry.  We avoided the middle man and the clothes when straight back into the wash. 

April 011 April 016

April 048  April 176 April 184 April 096 April 045

No comments: