Sunday, September 1, 2019

My 13 Year Old!

I have such a marvelous teenager!  She is more responsible now than I was at twenty....or thirty.  But she's also a loving person who is a lot of fun to be around.  Kyla loves her tablet (aka, Audible & OverDrive player), reading the old blog posts about when she and her siblings were really little, being outdoors, and learning.  She's almost too good to be true, but I have to remember that each of the kids takes their turn of being "the hardest".  The early elementary years were tough as we got a grip on her dyslexia.  But whatever she's been through, she has the character of a champion!  

 Kyla, you deserve all good things and I hope you feel as loved and as appreciated as you truly are!




Kyla's favorite sleeping buddies---Rosy Grayfoot and Wes.

No comments: